What does it mean to be curious and do good in London, Ontario?
Each features presentations from academics, artists, and advocates. The events are fast-paced and engaging (similar in style to the popular TED conference format).
☞ Subscribe to iCal feed to import event dates directly into your calendar.
All events run from 7:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at the Wolf Performance Hall, Central Library (251 Dundas Street).
Free. All are welcome. No registration required. Join us afterwards for socializing and discussion (and free nachos!) at the Fox and Fiddle pub (355 Wellington Street, at King).
The City Symposium is run entirely by volunteers as a program of the London Public Library.
- Event I: Tuesday, September 13, 2011
- Event II: Wednesday, October 19, 2011
- Event III: Thursday, November 10, 2011
- Event IV: Tuesday, December 6, 2011
- Event V: Tuesday, December 13, 2011
- Event VI: Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- Event VII: Thursday, February 16, 2012
- Event VIII: Tuesday, March 6, 2012
- Event IX: Tuesday, March 20, 2012
- Event X: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
- Event XI: Thursday, May 17, 2012
- Event XII: Wednesday, October 10, 2012
- Event XIII: Wednesday, February 13, 2013